Chuck4000

I need a team that is serious to do fraud and ready to make of cash....

Posted (edited)

I need a team to hook up with here on darkweb and make a lot of cash a d spread our name like Alex and Z did

Edited by Chuck4000
  • Like 9

But I need customers so we can get money from them and send you your share and where the customer will be coming from is from leads or coupons....

• Thanks 1

We can start today just want to know what you guys can do what are you good at load credit card or clone card or hacker you just let me know what you can do ....

• Thanks 1

i can just get you customers as much as you want. but make sure of the share and contact me on wickr @westerngod for faster response

Guest Califraudsquad

I work at an escrow office i have profiles of peoples whole lifes i just dont know what to do and the profiles are of millionaires in the silicon vally no bs straight up email me [email protected] thats a fake email i made we can keep it anon and lets talk buisness all bullshit aside

On 8/5/2019 at 11:08 AM, Guest Califraudsquad said:

I work at an escrow office i have profiles of peoples whole lifes i just dont know what to do and the profiles are of millionaires in the silicon vally no bs straight up email me [email protected] thats a fake email i made we can keep it anon and lets talk buisness all bullshit aside

hok am interested 

• Like 2

Guest Shoshanna

I need help to make cash illegally asap can U help me

Guest TOP NOTCH DRUGZ

MARIJUANA DIRT CHEAP... MDMA ALMOST FREE??? 90 % COCAINE... FIRE ARMS WITH 50 ROUNDS FREE AMMUNNITION??? CVV AND DUMPS WITH PIN... LSD BLOTTERS OVER 100 UG??? COUNTEFEIT EURO, CAD, GBP, USD... FAKE ID AND FAKE GOVERNMENT CHECKS??? TASER WITH 700K VOLTS... MOROCCAN AND POLM HASH???

MUST BE

[email protected]

WANT TO BE A DRUG LORD? WANT ALL THE FAME AND MONEY OF A NARCO? WANT TO ROLL WITH ALL THE MEAN THUGS? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE REAL MONEY! WE ARE A DUTCH MDMA SUPER LAB MANUFACTURING HIGH AMOUNTS OF MDMA AND HAVE OUTSTANDING PRICES AND QUALITY THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PRICES AND MAKE MONEY WITH US!

MDMA 1 gram $35 CAD

MDMA 5 gram $100 CAD

MDMA 10 gram $150 CAD

MDMA 28g $250 CAD

FREE SHIP

BITCOIN ONLY ACCEPTED

[email protected]

Guest Anonymous hacker

Bro I would like to be part of this. 

I dont know much about hacking but I can be providing ATM cards and credit cards.

Please bro I would like to be a part of this 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

I have read and accept the above terms.