I can send you WU, Moneygram, slip numbers in your names and you get to pay  half the money. Teaching you how to do it and also hack e-banks and credit cards will cost you upfront payments. Valid travel tickets and visa are also a matter of weeks. I also need partnership from interested people. There's so much work to do and much money in the air.

• Like 2

Are you buying a gift card? You pay $300 for $900. Are you interested in hacking? You have to pay $1000 for tuition including your software. Are you interested in money laundry? Then we need to meet for a test.  Just try to be precise.

I assure you that our tickets and documents we have are the best.

You will love to invest more of your time with us.

PV me [email protected]tonmail.com if you are interested in any of the above.

On 5/27/2019 at 1:13 PM, blackam said:

I can send you WU, Moneygram, slip numbers in your names and you get to pay  half the money. Teaching you how to do it and also hack e-banks and credit cards will cost you upfront payments. Valid travel tickets and visa are also a matter of weeks. I also need partnership from interested people. There's so much work to do and much money in the air.

i am in bruh.if you're serious ...

2 minutes ago, Hussain said:

Yes iam intersted

good so how and when do we start?

Edited by mikewana

On 5/27/2019 at 1:13 PM, blackam said:

how can i be  of help

Guest Moneyman

I can move any amount of money free and clear. I do not waste time so respect mine. All funds are easily transferrable from US banks to your bank of choice once laundered. We do not have to meet is what I prefer but meeting is always on the table outside of the US. Thanks and I look forwards to hearing from you. PS I'll check back on this site and will send you an email upon you leaving your response to mine. And I prefer millions no small timers please.

So how much can I you transfer and I can just withdraw it right with going inside the bank right because I am in South African sir.so what u need me to do sir

11 hours ago, Guest ALEXIS said:

Offer accepted,

Can we discuss the tearms and conditions

7 hours ago, LonerBlack said:

i think im more interested in this deal. we can make it real, text me now +2073522202

4 hours ago, Guest Zak said:

Bruh can i have your whatsapp number

On 9/16/2019 at 5:30 PM, mikewana said:

how can i be  of help

Inbox me imma help you 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

I have read and accept the above terms.